HERE'S THE DEAL: We are designers. We thrive on feedback. We're taught that "criticism is the culture of design," and that criticism is how we improve ourselves. The purpose of this blog is for people to post their work and receive feedback and to share ideas. Please be constructive. And don't be greedy-if you want to hear from others, remember to let them hear from you too!

Friday, February 18, 2011

I am... poster

For anyone still keeping tabs on this blog, please give me your feedback on this poster design. It's a "self portrait" to advertise the upcoming BFA Exhibition. The theme is basically "I am.../We are...". Please let me know how you think it is working or not working.


(Note: the blue appears a little more green than I intended.)

5 comments:

  1. How creative!! First I saw your hair. Then, I saw you! Then, I saw a second image of you!! Very Good Work! I also think the shade of blue works very well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah! This poster rocks! Honestly I love it! What does the text say? I can't enlarge the photo. It is very cool though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sort of reminds me of the posters of the forties. Classic lines, simple design, perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's wonderful, but I think I'm biased. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it (though this is a little late!). Great job.

    ReplyDelete