HERE'S THE DEAL: We are designers. We thrive on feedback. We're taught that "criticism is the culture of design," and that criticism is how we improve ourselves. The purpose of this blog is for people to post their work and receive feedback and to share ideas. Please be constructive. And don't be greedy-if you want to hear from others, remember to let them hear from you too!

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

... why you shouldn't leave class early.

I found out about this assignment yesterday since I skipped the last part of class Thursday :). So I had to quickly throw something together so any suggestions/critiques would be AWESOME!

the sound clip is HERE



3 comments:

  1. I like that you chose different colors to represent the different voices. And the typeface fits the style of the movie that the clip is from.

    I think the L is missing from necklace.

    You know what I would love to see? Since they are all talking over the top of each other near the end, I think it would be cool if the text overlapped and bunched up - make it as readable as possible, of course - you could make the loudest voice bigger text or darkest or something like that.

    And... Buddy whispers at the end. If you can think of some typographic way to show a whisper... that would be very effective.

    All in all, I think you're in a good spot. The extended letter parts are interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crap! I haven't checked this in a bit, sorry I was too late to help critique!

    ReplyDelete